12x25 on 40" w/fins - kick/drill/swim by 25.
- Drill: Either 3/4 Catch Up or Pendulum swing from this link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQNRt0Ix5GD5LRUCUGOFOkDBo1snRnquO
(800ish warm up)
Kick set - w/fins and only kicking
- 4 rounds -
25 fast on 40" - mostly underwater (please no passing out, totally not worth it)
75 easy on 1:30
- after 4 rounds, swim a 100 easy -
(500 set/1300 total)
6x150 on 15" rest
- Paddles only
- 75% effort - if you can't catch your breath within that 15" then you're going too hard. #1-3 should be no issue, #4-6 is when you start to feel it.
12x75 on 120/130
- Odds: Build
- Evens: 25 Quality/50 easy
*Quality is a combo of speed and form - don't let your form go to crap because you're trying to swim fast or you're tired. Keep it together and "swim pretty"
(1800 set/3100 total)
If needed add on set:
6x150 w/fins on 20" rest
- 50 swim, 50 kick build, 50 swim
(900 set/4000 total)
- 3400 or 4300 total