Today is hard to do if you're flying solo but I'll do my best to adapt it for you.
12x25 on 40" kick/drill/swim
- Drill: 3/4 catch up - one of my favorites! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X14xInMODE&list=PLQNRt0Ix5GD5LRUCUGOFOkDBo1snRnquO&index=9
(800ish warm up)
10' as 2' cruise, 30" hard
10' as 1"30 cruise, 1' hard
5' as 1' hard, 1' cruise
- I was on the side of the pool and would blow my whistle to indicate speed changes, I also used hand signals because it's hard to hear the whistle at times.
My attempt to adapt it to normal swimming:
1st 10min: 500-750 swim, depending on speed.
- 100-150 cruise, 25-50 hard.
2nd 10min: same distance
- 75-125 cruise, 50-100 hard
5' interval: 200-350ish
- 50-100 hard, 50-75 cruise